Friday, March 27, 2015

WEAR YELLOW FOR SETH

Hello darlings,
last weekend I went to MAWEV2015, which is basically a Construction Fair, but I waited with posting this look because today is "yellow Friday". For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about...today you should wear yellow to show support to little boy named Seth who is fighting a disease and that's his favorite color.
You can read all about it in the article HERE, and his Facebook page HERE.
I believe this is a great reason to delay this post with so much sunny shades.
To little Seth I wish all the best and to get better.
If you haven't already, there is still time to post a photo to Twitter, Instagram of Facebook with hashtag #wearyellowforseth of you wearing yellow to put a larger smile on this precious boy's face.





















 I was wearing:
ZARA yellow coat,
H&M dress and necklace,
HALLHUBER leather over the knee boots,
S.OLIVER bag,
RAY BAN Justin matte sunglasses.


Hugs and kisses, and all the best wishes.

2 comments:

  1. You look great..
    great photos...
    what a beautiful you wear yellow to support that sweet boy..
    i hope he get well soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think so too..all the best wishes to everyone ill.

      Delete